Friday, November 1, 2013

Ode to Remix

Remember when you made mixed CDs for that special someone, well...here is a blog version, lol


"The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all"

"Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me"

"Wish I could make you believe
In all that you are you don't have to be
Everything to everyone
Everybody's number one
Cause baby you're everything to me"

"The time is right, you hold me tight
And love's got me high
Please tell me, 'Yes' and don't say, 'No'
Honey, not tonight"

"Now, that I'm here, no more tears
Come here, come here
And you won't find, things
That broke your heart
And blew your mind
Not here, no, not here"


And I... will always love you, ooh

Will always love you”


How many songs were you able to recognize?



No comments:

Post a Comment